Monday, August 16, 2010

Walk By Faith And Not By Sight

...easier said than done.

T.O.M (Time Of the Month) has got a gal extra homotional with a soda on the side.

I can't quite put a finger on how I'm feeling.... I just know I'm going to have eliminate a few things out of my life for my sanity's sake and pray, A LOT.

Usually I'm good at suppressing things that need to be, but I'm trying a different approach with life, and that's to embrace all feelings.. good, bad, uncomfortable, ugly, and wonderful.

Human nature and being reasonable don't get along very well.

I've got a lot of pent up aggression but it's not in me to act out just because I'm feeling a certain way. Self-control and prayer will get you far in life.


God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment