Monday, August 2, 2010

H U M B L E

"Humble yourself and let it go. And "IT" can be anything you want it to be. (A relationship, a bad habit, a sin, etc.)"


22 years on this earth and it's safe to say I'm content with where I am emotionally, physically, and mentally.


The gym and I have been very close so far this year.. I feel funny if I don't incorporate it into my life at least 3 times a week.. so that's a plus.

I just finished the 2nd book in the True Blood Series, I can say I'm addicted. Have yet to watch the actual shows, I'll probably start after I finish the series because I heard they are a bit different.

I've noticed that being humble gets you a lot further in life than being any other way. Always room for improvement.. all smiles at the route my life is going.

Blessed blessed blessed.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment