Friday, August 27, 2010

f a i t h

It's always good just to have something to believe in...

I remember hitting rock bottom. I was lost. I was battered. My soul was bruised.

I remember nights where the only thing that would put me to bed were the swelling of my own eyes from the endless tears.

Through the tears I'd pray..pray for the strength to get me through this hardship in my life. For the courage to move forward and away from this rut I had put myself in.

I promised that if HE got me through this, I'd be forever grateful. I'd become a better individual and promise to slowly but surely restore myself to be better than before. the new and improved me.

After many tears and countless prayers.. one day I just stopped crying. I'd run out of tears, the pain was simply a hallow space in my heart, and I was ready to move forward.

Often times we pray only when we need God, but after my dwindling Faith got me through one of the hardest times of my life, my spiritual side has been stronger than ever.

Thankful for every new day I am blessed to see. Thankful for the opportunities presented for me, and thankful to still have my access to this crazy beautiful ride we call life.

LIVE . LOVE . LEARN


"Let all that you do be done in Love."
1 Corinthians 16:14

No comments:

Post a Comment