Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vivre L'amour

Pandora’s playing softly in the background, just finished an amazing dinner, my glass of wine is half full, the dude playing 2k11 and talking mess via bluetooth, and the rain drops are tapping lightly against my window.

In an absolutely pleasant mood. Perhaps it’s because one of the things I mentioned, or perhaps it’s because all of the above.

Despite my day starting out a little on the rough side, the ending of the night is ending on a positive note.

The last days of 2010 are upon us and I can honestly say that this year was one to go in the record books. I’ve gone through good, bad, ugly, and absolutely beautiful.. and at the end of it all I can still truly say I am blessed beyond belief.

I know everyone says it, but I feel like 2011 has many great things in store for me and mine.

I’ve learned how to handle life’s trials and tribulations over these past 22 years so whatever happens, whether positive or negative, I’m grateful for.

I’m becoming me circa 2005, but along with being totally optimistic about any and everything, I have life’s lessons to help me along the way just in case I run into any detours or road bumps. I won’t say I’ve got it all figured out but I’m pretty confident, and that puts me ahead of the game.

Finishing this last bit of wine.. and i’m off to relax.

hugs and kisses,

-d

No comments:

Post a Comment