Friday, December 10, 2010

Love Live Life Proceed Progress . . .

It's 4:30 in the morning and I'm "suppose" to be up in about 2 hours.. The 5 hour energy served its purpose to help me study, however, I didn't know it would also affect my sleep, or lack thereof.

It's that time of the year again. Dead week. Study, study, eat, study, try and sleep, and repeat.

Best of luck to everyone.

--

The other day I was talking to a friend about the subject of marriage. She's newly divorced and one could say that her opinion on the said subject is a little biased. I think the same goes for many divorcees. They tell you not to do it, enjoy your freedom, and to run like hell if he even bends down on one knee to tie his shoe..

okay I'm kidding,but you get the jest.

The same applies for any situation, not just marriage. If one has a bad experience they tend to steer clear of going down that path again and will surely try to prevent anyone and everyone of going through the motions as well.

Every situation is different. As much as folks hate to admit it, it's the truth. I respect someone 100% if they don't let fear of the past affect their lives. Change is inevitable folks. Now this doesn't apply to those who stay in the same cycle and expect things to change, that's just being naive. The same-shit-different-day cycle? I'll pass.

Life is wayy too short.

Don't wish you could have done things differently, be grateful that it happened. In life, the test always comes first, and the lesson soon after.

Love Live Life Proceed Progress . . .

1 comment:

  1. An experience such as divorce can defame the image of marriage to a person. I think this happens naturally for most people. Now i'm no Dr. Phil but i think it has more of a psychological effect on them. They become jaded and bitter at the sight or thought of whatever it is that caused the pain; especially when giving advice. But like you said every situation is different and it definitely takes a special strength to not let it affect their lives. I also pass on the same-shit-diferent-day cycle. Those ppl are caught in a revolving door. No lessons learned. check out my blog

    ReplyDelete