Saturday, September 25, 2010

Product Of The Week



EOS's Lip Balm

* Long-lasting moisture
* Shea butter & vitamin E
* Smoothes on clear
* New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
* Twist-off top
* Gluten-free
* Paraben-free
* Petrolatum-free
* Phthalate-free

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

--

I've been seeing a lot of my favorite Make-Up Guru's on YouTube utilize this product and when I saw it at Walgreen's I had to see what the fuss was about.

I usually don't gush over a product, but this stuff is A-freaking-mazing. I love the packaging, it's really unique. And the smell is pleasant, and application is flawless.

I highly encourage you to try this product, you won't be disappointed. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment