Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ironic

Human's are funny in a sense. A majority of us spend a lot of time praying. Praying for something our heart desires, for the well being of those near and dear, and some.. for a miracle.

But what happens when our prayers are answered? When what we've been praying for day after day is within grasp?

We hesitate, we second-guess, and we hit a stand still.

I use to over-analyze, over-worry, over-think.. Within the past year I've lost people close to me, not temporarily, forever. My view of life has been altered, and I tend to value each new day I'm granted more than the one before.


I remember fearing love, fearing pain, fearing expressing myself. Opportunities passed, hearts were broken, and regrets formed from words left unsaid.

I guess you could say I'm a free spirit now. Regardless of what happens, I do what's in my heart, I say what's on my mind (whether good or bad), and I embrace any and everything that comes my way. Why? Because I'd rather be able to feel every smile, every tear, every pleasure, every pain.. instead of never being able to feel it again.

Life's wayy too short babes.

Very few people ever reach this emotional-physical-mental nirvana.. but once you get here.. it's a wonderful feeling.. trust.

Motivated like no other, love in my heart, and good health.. really nothing more you need. The best things in life, really are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment