Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

It's hard to believe it's already Thanksgiving 2010.

It seems like the year barely began and we're approaching the end of it.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Thanksgiving IS my FAVORITE holiday.

Something about comfort food, spending time with those nearest and dearest to your heart, and the inevitable food coma's warms my heart to no end.

I received a few text messages at the crack of dawn and can't seem to fall back asleep.. so until everyone else wakes up, I shall blog.

Many people take this time of year to reflect on their lives and realize what their grateful for. I suppose everyday is like Thanksgiving for me minus the feast and gathering of families, because everyday I'm blessed to see another day and blessed for everything in my life.

My family, my unconditional love. They've been there for me through thick and thin. Good and bad, and I know will always be there.

My amazing friends. We have so many memories, inside jokes, and love for each other it's so beautiful. Those girls are truly my backbone and have been for as long as I can remember.. Forever my soul mates.

My love, oh my love. It's been a long time coming but we've finally got it wrong enough to get it right. So blessed to have found a man who loves me as much if not more.

Good health and a steady job.. you really don't need much more in life. The best things in life really are free.

Have a blessed holiday everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment