Sunday, November 14, 2010

MUSIC . MUZAK . MUSE-ICK

This past weekend I updated my IPOD with lots of goodies.

Must Haves:
J. Cole - Friday Night Lights



This mixtape is flawless. Start to Finish . Beginning to End . I can say this honestly, J. Cole in my opinion has never had a bad track. He's finally getting the shine he deserves.

up next...

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy



I've been a Kanye Fan since 'College Dropout'. Every time he's been to Dallas, I've been in there like swim-wear. This album, this album right here, is a work of pure art. The only album I didn't take too much of a fancy towards was 808's and Heartbreaks, I suppose it was an acquired taste.. you either loved it or hated it.. there's really no in between. But this album, it's Old school Kanye with a hint of progression and a ton of creativity. This album, like J. Cole's, can get the start to finish rotation. No skip's, just straight play.

Last but not least:

Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 4



One of the reason's why I really like Joe is because he really does listen to his fan's. He'll go back and forth with you on Twitter, really take you honest opinion, and isn't scared to show who he really is. MM4 is the equivalent of him putting his soul on a disc. It's all there, raw, open, and honest.


I know I'm guilty of pirating all 3 of these album's, but trust I will be going out and purchasing them. In the past I'd burn the discs and hit the concerts, I felt like it somehow evened out.. haha.

Good Music Overload, and lovin' the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment