Monday, May 3, 2010

Feeling the love.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but as of lately.. I'll say within the past year.. I've been feeling a lot more love than ever before.

A lot of times when you're content with your life, and happy with who you are inside and out, other people tend to do the same.

It took me a while to get here, but I can honestly say that I'm happy that I am.

Granted I have issues just like the next person, I've really been strengthening my spiritual side and it's made me the person I've been striving to be for a long time. I use to have a lot insecurities, but after plenty of trial and error, I've learned how to fully embrace life and love it for everything it is. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Change doesn't come in a day, so not only has my patience been strengthened but so has my faith.

loving me. loving you. loving it.

2 comments:

  1. Driiiine.

    Did you delete your fb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deactivated. I needed a temporary hiatus.. I may be back.. but until then I shall be here.

    ReplyDelete