Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Biological Clock



I came across a tweet that was intended to be a joke at first, but in the end spoke volumes of truth.

She said as a woman she can't help but feel a certain way about those around her getting married. However, when she stops and thinks about her life, she can't think of one person she likes/loves enough to spend the next 50-60 years with.

Almost 23 years under my belt and I couldn't help but take a trip down my own memory love-lane. Through the trials and errors, heartbreaks, and smiles.. it all made me who I am today. I live with no regrets, simply lessons learned.

So have I ever felt that way about someone? Sure. Do I still feel that way? For always. Life doesn't always hand you things on a silver platter though. I try not to question the events in my life because I know that they've happened for a reason. But I'm an eternal optimist and my faith is undying. Whatever is meant to be will be.

My best wishes go out to ms. Anonymous, because once she does find that one.. she'll wonder how she ever did without. Vivre L'amour, without it we're nothing.

1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment