Sunday, March 27, 2011

mu•sic

No matter where you are in the world, old or young, rich or poor, there’s a mental escape that is constant; Music. I’ll admit I’m a self-proclaimed music junkie with over 20 GBs of greatness. I have a song for every feeling that I’ve allowed myself to willingly experience. 22 years down the line and I’m still amazed how when you can’t find the words to express exactly how you feel, there’s a song that can do just that. No matter what you may be going through, there’s always that one album or song that can change your mood instantly. You press play, close your eyes, and get lost in the music. Bob Marley said it best, “When the music hits, you feel no pain.”

Although today is Sunday, it's officially my "Saturday". I've been laying in bed for the past 3 hours just enjoying my "weekend".

Today's feel good jam is Lenny Williams - Because I Love You. Enjoy your Sunday, blessed and be blessed folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment