Thursday, June 3, 2010

Perceptions

I don't know if it's just me, but I have a strong liking for in-depth conversations. I like to think outside of the box, see things that might have been right under my nose, and really have an "open-mind" about anything and everything.

In-depth conversations compare to a mental-sex-session for me.

What I've noticed is that you usually get the best conversation from the people you'd least expect. Within a group of friends you more than likely have the same opinions about a lot of general things.
Find a total stranger that could be your complete opposite and be taken for a wild ride.

I've never been too keen on talking to strangers but I might need to do it more often. Perhaps my desire for these kinds of conversations has been fed by my activity on a message board that I've been an active member on for the past 2 years. So many different folks from all over the world.. All with a different opinion. Although you may not agree with it, you can definitely respect it.. To each his own.

I'm in one of those moods.. Feel like cookin a good meal, havin a drink or two, and gettin' stimulated; mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment