Monday, April 26, 2010

Facebook Is the Devil.

Social networking is making connecting people easier than it's ever been. This is great for those in business, club promoters, stalking old flames, or for those who have trouble interacting with people in real life and whose life revolve around the innanet, yeah I said innanet.

So in the 21 years I've been breathing, I've been an active member of Myspace, friendster, twitter, and Facebook. 2 of which have been deleted, the other 2 are still active.

I'm personally enjoying twitter a lot. Random thoughts of many different folks all conveniently organized for you to read and reply. No picture whoring, no chat feature, you just enjoy it for what it is.

Facebook on the other hand, is the devil. I know you've heard this saying before, and you've also heard that it ruins relationships. Facebook tells everyone and anyone what you've done, what you're doing, public wall posts, and what you're going to do. A stalkers dream.

A current aggrivation of mine is texting folks.. yet you don't get a reply. Sign on to facebook, and by golly look who's on? Peoples' priorities are starting to get seriously jacked. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought cell phone's were more personal? I'll twiddle my thumbs while you come up with a valid explanation as to why you feel your social network needs exceed your personal ones. Any day now.

With that being said, I'll probably be closing my facebook account within the next week. Going to allow myself as well as others time to gather all appropriate contact information to reach me once I remove myself from the facebook world.

Feel free to leave your AIM/SKYPE names as well as blogsites.

No comments:

Post a Comment