Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Digital Dependency: Guilty or Innocent?

Times are a-changing, no one can deny that. Within the past 21 years of my life I've seen everything from beepers, two-ways, cell phones with the plain green backlight, and trust me if you had one of the above, you thought you were da shit.

Now I have a cell phone that's beyond anything I could ever imagine 10 years ago. I can have up to TEN emails linked to it, has my facebook chat, AIM, blackberry messenger, text messags, web browser, AND last but not least serves its original purpose of being a phone to actually place calls. Who woulda thought?

I'll be the first to admit I've become entirely too dependent on my Blackberry. When I say dependent, I'm sayin: replace it same day if it's broken, leaving it within ear shot while in the shower, chargers at work, car, and the house. It's a sickness, I know. I think what helps me cope with my madness is that I'm not the only crackberry addict in this world. So for those still trying to deny their addiction, it's okay, we loves ya. #teamblackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment